Pop quiz for board chairs and all board members:
- When is your CEO’s birthday?
- When is your CEO’s employment anniversary at your ministry? How many years?
- Is your CEO a reader or a listener?
- What are your CEO’s Top 5 strengths from the Gallup Organization’s StrengthsFinder assessment?
- What are your CEO’s most dominant spiritual gifts?
- On the social styles chart, is your CEO a Driver, Analytical, Amiable, or Expressive?
- What is your CEO’s love language?
- What is one thing on your CEO’s bucket list?
- What is your CEO’s favorite Bible verse?
- What are three of your CEO’s measurable goals for this fiscal year?
- Describe how God led your CEO to accept the leadership post at your organization.
- In honoring your CEO for achieving a key annual goal, would he or she prefer a plaque on the wall, or a cash bonus?
How well do you know your CEO? (Stay tuned for “Lessons Learned” in the next blog post.)
QUESTION: How well do you know your CEO—and why might that be important?